New Book – TEMARI GIFTS – is Here!
Enjoy this spectacular collection of 16 Temari ball patterns with everything you need to know about how to make them.
• 160 pages, 40 pages in full color with new Divide and Mark instructions.
• Colors guide you and bring visual clarity.
• Super Easy methods for complex divisions will surprise you!
• 16 Ball patterns with additional color combinations that invite you to explore and create with your own favorite colors.
• A new range of levels to stimulate and expand your range.
• Jewelry patterns bring a new twist – a base that your needle can penetrate, right through from front to back! Fun for beginners and veterans alike.
• Stitch over patterned fabrics and create wonderful effects with small scale embroidery projects. An old application in Japan, it’s used for decorating only an area of a pre-printed kimono.